What's up now

Hi all I  know it's been a while but finally the home is finished and we are all moved in,  boy does it ever take a ton of patience when doing a construction loan! Phew! I honestly don't want to do that again.

So a lot of things fell into neglect again, my Zazzle store so once I went in and revamped it.  Right now I am working on fall and Halloween, Also with Christmas in mind, sharing what. I have done lately. This is a wooden box sign and it's got a cute illustration of a black cat with a quote for Halloween. Second is more Black cats but these were done in pen and ink and the pens were fine detail pens with color.  So I hope you will stop in and see what new other items are in the Zazzle store.

No need for dread when a black cat is near



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet Sunday Afternoon

Black Cat mason Jars